Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

The lace jumper.











Jumper, Bracelets & Ring|| Shoes: Deichmann
 
Hey Guys!
After this week school is starting again. I just can't believe how fast the weeks went by.
On Thursday we're going to visit some relatives and we're going to stay there until Sunday. :)
In this Fashion Post I'm wearing my new lace jumper from Primark. I just added gold jewelry to this outfit. And I think the jumper is super cute and I'm really happy with my purchase.
What do you guys think?
 
 
Love, Maureen ♥
 
And I thank you all so much
for visiting my blog, for all the comments and of course to my first 7 followers for following me! :)

6 comments:

  1. schönes outfit, du bist wirklich sehr hübsch :)

    schau doch mal bei mir rein
    liebst
    FREYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Figur ist hammer!
    Toller Blog und schöne Bilder! :)
    Schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei,habe grade ein Gewinnspiel am Laufen mit einem Gesamtwert von 50 Euro. http://kimheartit.blogspot.de/
    Liebste Grüße! (:

    ReplyDelete