Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Floral tube top with High-waisted shorts.












Top & Shorts: Bershka|| Bracelets: Primark|| Bag: Sylvia Santos|| Shoes: Deichmann
 
Hey Guys!
Next week is the last week of my vacation and then school starts again. -.-
The time went by so fast. I still remember the last day of school, when I was so happy to sleep in, to go to bed late and Summer, Sun & Fun.
Anyways, here's another Fashion Post. This is an outfit you can wear to school (maybe not the shoes when your in my age) or on a shopping spree or wherever you like. By the way the handbag I'm presenting is my favorite one. :)
Hope you guys like it! :D
 
Love, Maureen ♥
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Outfit is very cute, Love the Top and purse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bist wunderschön und hast einen tollen blog! :)

    würde mich freuen, wenn du mir auch folgen würdest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH so pretty *0*
    Love u so much, haha awksauce xD

    ReplyDelete